HybridZ

Some new photos of my car

BRAD D

Guest Anonymous

Hey Brad.... you dont know me but i think you know a couple of my buddies (Tyler Buffy [3000GT] and Ian Simister [general car enthusiast] ).

Anyway, saw you race at the track last weekend. I get it all on video. I can send you the vids if you want. or if you know where i can host them i will put them up for everyone to see.

Anyway, Gorgeous car man. Keep up the good work.

Oh and for all the dont have the chance to see it in person... the pics dont do it justice!!!

Brad i think you need some CCW's ;)

hehe.. hows this, ill trade you the rims for your motor? sound like a good deal, i think it sounds great :D...

god i want your car.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I need to get on HybridZ more often! I can't believe I missed this weeks ago!

Brad, that is a great looking swap. Too bad Nissan doesn't bring back the old Z styling and sell it with that engine in it! I looks like it's supposed to be in there!

Beautiful work!

• 4 weeks later...

brad, love the ride!! i'm interested in seeing more detailed pics of your z. the center console/heat control panel. which gauges you used and how were they to install. left/right engine bay pics would b great too.

what brake upgrade did you use?

how cool is it to literally walk away from almost anything around?!?!?!

thanks-

Drewz, Sorry for taking so long to answer you I did not notice your question. About the gauges the small 3 install from the front, I used the old rings to install them. I epoxy-ed in the old ring and installed them with the Autometer clip thing. As for the speedo and the tack I used a 1/2†black foam tape (weather strip stuff). I put that around the gauge just behind the silver rim, that made them a tight fit in the hole then to make sure they do not move I siliconed them in from the back. I know it is kinda hack to silicone them but it will just peel off of I ever want to do some thing else. Hope that helps. J

Thanks for all the complements guys. As for the rims I will some day but I’m building a house right now and is killing me. My wallet has been calling uncle for some time now.

What do you guys think of these braid rims from http://www.garagedynamics.com ?

Guest comeandzpa

Braid Future GT's....ooo yeah. They say that I "won't believe" their prices-are they unbelievably cheap or expensive? They are REAL sweet lookin wheels-would compliment your car quite well (who am I kidding, they would compliment EVERY Z)