HybridZ

Electronitic Boost controller

Alright i finally got a boost controller, an electronic one, but i am confused by the directions, mainly because they are in japanese. Tried to translate but no luck. Alright, well it will be going on my external wastegated turbo setup soon, which confuses me.

From the lloks of the external wastegate, there are two vacuum lines. Should there be a vacuum line comming off of the turbo? I see on the t3 there is vacuum coming off of the turbo, but my new one looks like there is none.

Anyone have a picture of how their electric boost controllr is hooked up. I understand a manual boost controller but the electronic one has three lines.

Ryan

Guest bastaad525

Yo2001 I had a feeling you were japanese!!!! I'm taking japanese language class starting next month, and going to japan next year for a visit... trying to talk my g/f into moving out there :)

OK i am waiting for my book to be translated by someone now, but they are only doing a few spots that i need to know or it would take them forever. First one to find a manual online for the EVC 1 or 2, will recieve a Paypal transfet of $5! that is right, just sit on the web and search. The first one with the correct instructions will recieve $5!!!!

Ryan

• 1 year later...

I'm hooking mine up and want to make sure I have this about right. I have an external wastegate. And from looking at documents I've seen online like this one:

10.jpg

Of a Greddy Profec hookup I think mine will be similar with my Wolf3D. The Wolf3D already has a vacuum line dedicated to the manifold for engine management and controls the vacuum switch based on that.

Here is my picture, I removed as much as possible to make it clear to myself what needed to be done. Does this look correct?

wg.jpg

I also wanted to do this to help others see it more clearly, as I've done some searches and haven't found much info.