HybridZ

black diamond mesh wheels - this is driving me CRAZY!!!!!

Guest tom sixbey

Guest tom sixbey

does anyone know who makes the flat diamond mesh wheels with the black center sections and polished outer lip like the ones on the GTA transams? i was considering a set for my 280zx, but i cant find any company that makes them... can anybody throw me a line? :shock:

The 16 x 7 's on my car were made buy a co. called Cheviot. Its a New Zealand company thats still in the phone book. 0064 9 6343894(we are about 16 hours ahead of tenn). I doubt they are still in production. I will give them a call tommorow as mine are multi piece and I would like to take them out to 16 x 9's. I will check and see if they still do them. There is another company call ROH that does a multi piece mesh. Then there is always Simmons. $$$$$$$

Cheers

Douglas

Guest tom sixbey

thats just the thing.. - i see them EVERYWHERE - and when i check the web for them, its almost as if they dont exhist.... :P i'll keep on looking - thanks for the leads guys!

Guest tom sixbey

thanks zrossa - i really appreciate your help, but dont worry about it now... - i've turned my search to superlite wheels.. - and sorry for taking so long to respond!

Well I didnt really get to it in time anyway. In did look cheviot up yesterday. They no longer make mags. Turns out mine wernt cheviot anyway. They just have chevoit caps on them. I might pull on off today and see who really makes them.

Douglas

Guest tom sixbey

i found a custom wheel manufacturer who makes them in 3 piece - USACOMP. they'll probably be pretty pricey though, so i'm gonna check out what youve got there, scott...

Guest tom sixbey

those are real close, zero. - however it looks like i'm gonna have to custom order some in a 3-piece with a custom offset in order to get the size i need. Zr8ed had some really nice ones, but in a 16" diameter, and i'm afraid that i wont be able to find any decent tire selection for them, so 17" here i come...