HybridZ

EVERYBODY CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!! if you want carbon fiber!

Guest ON3GO

http://www.pennon.com/

well we all talked abou making some cool carbon fiber stuff...

well they make some cool stuff.. im sure they would be open to making some stuff fot our Z's.... for a pretty penny..

those rear diffusers look CRAZY!

some stuff they make is alot of money, and alot of it looks for race cars..

im prob way off but its worth a shot for some of you who have alot of money to spend and want custom trick stuff..

im gonna contact them about making molds of some stuff and about just flat sheets of carbon fiber for my dash, and some other stuff.

This is a serious racing products company. If you are looking for show items, contact APC or a similar company that specializes in sport compact "show" products--they'll be cheaper and look the same.

In any event, the Z is a niche market car, and the possibility of doing enough product to make manufacture worthwhile is not too good.

Davy

i never said it was for all of us... there are guys on here that have a ton of money and want parts that are one off and different.. for them those products and company is heaven...

There are several guys on the west coast that currently sell carbon hoods and deck lids for 70-78. I have seen a carbon hood on a 240 (my friends) it looks great, all be it a bit ricer, and cut almost 30lbs out of the car. All the race guys out here are scrambling for these things

the hoods are going for 300 to 600 bucks

just FYI

cheers

Ian

There are several guys on the west coast that currently sell carbon hoods and deck lids for 70-78. I have seen a carbon hood on a 240 (my friends) it looks great, all be it a bit ricer, and cut almost 30lbs out of the car. All the race guys out here are scrambling for these things

Contact info?

i never said it was for all of us... there are guys on here that have a ton of money and want parts that are one off and different.. for them those products and company is heaven...

Yes, there are guys on this forum with serious cash, but some of them are spending the money on other cars, rather then the Datsun Z.

Your post did open up some good dialog and some good links :D Golly thanks!

Davy