HybridZ

Hey guys, on a side note. Did anyone else notice that it is impossible to buy tires over a 245 width for 16 in wheels. I looked all over the web and no one has them any more. Is it something you have to special order, or do they not make them since everyone wants 17 in wheels and larger. I was going to buy a set of 275/45 or 40's to fill the zg flare out back but no luck. Anyone know something I don't. Thanks.

I just bought a set of 245/45 for all around the car (Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712) I just wanted the rears to be a little wider. I have 16 x 9 monocoque wheels (got them from JohnC, thanks John) so I have more than enough width to handle a larger tire. I am guessing with the same size tire front and rear it should make the car handle more neutral. I always wondered, with a near 50/50 split in weight wouldn't you want the same size tire front and rear or ..... I really want the car to handle well, but also be able to launch it when I take it to the 1/4. I just thought a set of 275 with some ZG flares would have set the car off nicely. :roll: I guess I'll have to keep looking. Too many guys looking for dub's (20 in wheel) :?