HybridZ

Nicest !ZX! 1.0

Guest CarGuyChuck

Guest CarGuyChuck

I noticed the Nicest Z thread, and decided that the ZX gets far too little attention on this site. So I was thinking people could post pics of good looking ZX's.

Guest tom sixbey

I'm right there with you Chuck - ive even got a 79 zx in the works myself. - in about a year i'll be able to respond with a picture, but now all i've got is a stripped chassis, a pile of new parts, and a pile of reciepts to show for it... - perhaps we could start a thread to show off pictures of reciepts stacked up from car projects! :P

I bet my stack of reciepts is higher than yours... :) I want to post some pics, but I don't know how... any help? [/img]

Your images will need to posted on the web somewhere. If you need a place, go to http://www.imagestation.com and sign up and post your pics there.

Then in your post, put the pic's address (right click on the pic, select properties, then copy the url in the properties screen) between the image tags **your URL**. You can also post to your own album here on Hybrid, but you may have to shrink them in size significantly.

Tim

Guest CarGuyChuck

I signed up at CarDomain, and posted some pics. I will also be making a site for my 2000 Mustang. Thanks for all the help.

This is my car when I bought it. It's not the nicest ZX yet, but maybe one day.

Guest comeandzpa

Man Dave, you beat me to it.... yours is the nicest ZX I've found yet....except for mine after I build it up in my head. Unfortunately, it could be decades till that one sees the light of day, so looks like you win.......for now

I'll cast two votes. One for Dave Greimann's and one for Cody (the red one from texas).

I can't vote for mine, because it has two different wheels on it, has rust holes in the hood, marijuana leaves painted on the side, and is sitting in the weeds at my dad's house.

Heres two I just found...

album_pic.php?pic_id=1639

I think this body kit looks pretty cool. I dont like the cheezy fog lights on the front air dam though! Is that an MSA kit that has been modified???

album_pic.php?pic_id=1638

After seeing this car, I am thinking about putting those louvers in the fenders. I really like those!

Guy

cool ZX's guys!! =) I'm a little partial to plain old Z's though...well by plain i mean triple 48mm 3.1 liter high compression plain...

hats off to all the ZX guys though man...those are some sweet rides.