HybridZ

Dynoed my car today

yo2001

Guest bastaad525

I need to find another dyno....

Should have the head back on and the car running today but dammit I gotta be at work soon too so I may not get it done and even if I do probably will just have my g/f drive me. PLUS I forgot to go drop the battery and get it charged :(

We gave the car 2-3 deg timing and turn the boost a turn (now it holds solid 12psi' date=' after spiking 14psi :D ) We also turn the fuel pressure up to 44psi. The timing helped alot, it alone gave me 20ft/lb.

I'm pretty inpressed with Z31 setup. I mean I dynoed those number with stock 265cc injectors@44psi. A/F was 11.8-12:1. Pretty consistant too.[/quote']

I heard it is very difficult to install the HKS AFR on a Z31 ECU. How much did you pay for your HKS AFR by the way? Later

Installation is easy. But I haven't used it yet because I couldn't get it to work properly when I was on the dyno. I think it was because I was by passing the rpm converter.

If you are going with bigger injectors, I say it's well worth it but as you can see from my dyno, stock ECU can get you pretty good power if tuned.

Installation is easy. But I haven't used it yet because I couldn't get it to work properly when I was on the dyno. I think it was because I was by passing the rpm converter.

If you are going with bigger injectors' date=' I say it's well worth it but as you can see from my dyno, stock ECU can get you pretty good power if tuned.[/quote']

I already have a JWT 500 SETUP w/ 420cc injectors but want to tune more hp our of it. I thought you had it working properly?

When I was on dyno, I had a problem with rpm converter so it was messing up when the MAF pass 5V reading. I think I got it working now but I don't need it since I've already dynoed without it.

Kinda confused? What do you mean," MAF pass 5v reading"? Was the Z31 ECU confused when you installed the rpm signal converter? By the way since you dyno tune your Z w/o the rpm signal converter. Why did you even purchase the rpm signal converter?