HybridZ

pics of my FMIC!!!!!!!!!

Guest ON3GO

hey guys just got it yesterday but when i found out it came it was at 10:30 at night and i work at 11 so i couldnt really look at it, anyways i just got home from work and i took a few pics!

also yes thats the same soda can i used to show how wide my wheels are that i posted in the other thread! its my sizing soda can!

yah!

album_pic.php?pic_id=1668

album_pic.php?pic_id=1669

album_pic.php?pic_id=1670

you like?

mike

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

Looks awsome Mike. If my money wasnt going into the JSK fund I would definately grab a quad of those wheels and get my turbo system started on. Ill have to wait. Have fun jUan

im so bored so i took a pic of some stuff laying around in my room.

my fmic.

ccw wheel.

ross's rear brake mount.

custom wilwood brake lines for the front.

Wilwood NDL billet Superlite caliper.

JSK hat with Wilwood 12in vented rotor.

Blitz NUR spec 80mm turbo muffler.

Blitz SBC i-D and Blitz Powermeter i-D.

album_pic.php?pic_id=1671

NOW IF ONLY THESE WERE ON THE CAR!

they will soon enough.

im waiting for my tires to come today so i can put them on the wheels today.. will take pics of that too!

thanks for letting me to waste some time..

mike

im not showing off if it seems like i am im sorry.. heck ill run outside now and take some pics of my Z.. that will show you i have no reason to show off, its ugly, in parts and UGLY... hehe gotta love it.

sorry guys if it seems like im showing off, i really am not and dont mean too.

but thanks Juan, your a pal!

yeah i work hard but i owe alot to my parents, they helped me out abit buy loaning me some money.

this project has costed alot of money and it would have never gotten done without there help. there really great ppl.

mike

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

I didnt mean it to sound that way but you know that feeling when you go to a car show is what I meant. Posting pictures is great way to give us ideas as to what is out there and what works with the Z. I feel weird about posting pics at times wondering what the reaction is going to be but its very helpful and thanks

aw thanks Tim.. i just feels wrong, because that wasnt my intent.

also i just relized how long ive been waiting to build the car im kinda building (kinda).. i bought the boost controller and other meter thingy about 6 or more months before i got this Z..

man i just hope it doesnt brake down when its finnaly driveable.

and yeah i know Juan... if it wasnt for this site and you guys on here i wouldnt have any idea about ANYTHING i bought for this car.

all my ideas have came from you guys.

the whole color scheme that my Z will be painted came from a few members ideas all put together.

you guys and ur cars, to name a few..Dan (zline) gave me alot of ideas, as did S30Z Bushido, you juan, Bob H, Sparky, Brad D and alot of others.

just want to thank all of you for all ur help guys!

its fairly big, Alex is gonna do the piping and mounting, but im sure i can take a pic when my dad gets home to hold it there for me..

im gonna have to tilt it to make it fit i think..

check back in abit ill take a pic of it later.

thanks!

everything looks awesome!

that car is gonna be sweet! nothing wrong with showing off the parts that you worked to get for your z.

get it all together post some pics and swing by my place so that you can show it off the right way.

keep up the good work looks like the parts are making their way.

Nice parts. Just make sure to get a coat of paint (or something) on that Ross supplied conversion bracket or it WILL rust on you. It is made from raw steel and it does not come plated. I kept mine dry in a box inside the dry garage and I noticed flash rust on it 6 months later. I painted mine with VHT brake caliper paint.

Davy