HybridZ

Come to think of it, we haven't had this in a while....

auxilary

I second that...well I married one! Once you go Asian, you'll never go back! Man Im actually gonna miss Okinawa. Lookinfg at all the pretty gals anyway. Its all look no touch these days, but I still remember the young days before marriage. God what a great place it was then.......They are great girls that will generally take care of you forever. Treat them like an Angel and you will be the King......

CorZette! :D

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I just like women.. I'm not too picky.

Just find one with a good body, really low miles, preferably been garaged for a while and get her cleaned up, reprogram her computer and pump out some serious power and show her who's in the driver's seat!

Hmm, I think the sickness is spreading :lol:

Err, not sure about the big intake and loud exhaust though :shock:

how about houston? because im moving there in like 2 weeks....

when i was there i saw lots of asians and cow girls..... yummy.. as long as they dont beat the crap out of me or ill have to go kungfu on there ass

• 1 month later...
Guest Just_Someone

Just find one with a good body' date=' really low miles, preferably been garaged for a while and get her cleaned up, reprogram her computer and pump out some serious power and show her who's in the driver's seat!

Err, not sure about the big intake and loud exhaust though :shock:[/quote']

Nic - That entire post was tacky.

Just find one with a good body' date=' really low miles, preferably been garaged for a while and get her cleaned up, reprogram her computer and pump out some serious power and show her who's in the driver's seat!

Err, not sure about the big intake and loud exhaust though :shock:[/quote']

Nic - That entire post was tacky.

So let me get this straight.....your first post on a new forum is to tell someone that their post was "tacky"? :roll:

Guy

So, who out there feels like getting "Just_Someone's" IP address and PM'ing them to let them know they are being watched? Just a little detective work is all that's involved. Please PM me if you do. We don't want any trolls here. Taking care of this situation underwraps is they way to do it. No need to make an example of this person, considering what can be done.

!M!