HybridZ

How to convert your RSX to a viper *kinda graphic*

auxilary

Guest bastaad525

WTF??? Why would someone do that to a snake man? That's a ball python it's not like you just see them on some backroad and run over them by accident... they come from fuggin africa. Why the hell would they do that to a perfectly harmless animal (that actually makes a really good pet)????

The cat one was funny.. this one is not

Guest bastaad525

Unless someones pet snake escaped and found it's way there. Those pythons are native to african deserts. And another thing... they are very much NOT climbers... they prefer to go down instead of up... though it is possible if it was an escaped pet it may have worked it's way up into the compartment like that... I strongly doubt it would have bothered though. And one other reason why... snakes sense of smell is there strongest sense... a cars engine bay would just REEK to them... I dont see them finding that a pleasant place to sleep warm or not.

A friend of mine worked for a shop where a customer in a truck came in complaining that his car reeked and he couldn't figure out why. Turns out someones pet boa had slithered into the frame rail and gotten stuck, then died and rotted in the frame rail. They found it and removed it. Story was in the paper and everything.

NASTY.

Jon