HybridZ

Falconer V-12

Guest yatsen

I was reading a magazine "Sport Compact Car" FEB or MAR-04 the other day. The Ultimate street car challenge issue (I think the cover's Title was "STEEL GLADIATORS"). One of the cars in the issue was a Ultima GTR. It had a BMW V-12 in it. The guys name was in the article (I forgot, left mine at home). Anyway, the enging compartment is pretty tight. The company usually uses Chevy V-8's in that same spot. If this guy can get a BMW V-12 in that spot and some Hybrid-Z's can get a Chevy V-8 in a Z's engine bay. Maybe he is the guy to contact! I am pretty sure the same problems you are having he had. I found this tread because the moment I read the magazine article I figured I would take a crack at it.

Hey Ray:

I went looking for that magazine but was unable to locate it. My search continues.

I thought I read ‘somewhere’ that the Ultima was the test bed for the McLaren’s BMW V12. The prototype wasn’t ready at the time. That was long ago. That Ultima is nice. Scary nice.