HybridZ

PANTERA FANS???

Guest Drewz

Kid-Vid, I know that car! It's on Mills! I was driving by there, on the way to Wally-world, and happened to glance over - and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bold white Pantera beneath camping gear! The guy was cleaning out his garage, and there was this gorgeous thing in there among the normal household dreck. We talked for a minute, then he closed the garage door. He doesn't want to get rid of it. Sigh.

haha yes he is 3 houses south of tokay on mills ave. I live on corbin ln which is a stones throw away from his house. I drive by there all the time and still get excited every time I see his garage open. oh by the way I see you around town some times and your car is really beautiful. its very clean and well done.

Jon,

I have heard a few horror stories reguarding the handeling as well. My father in law said he blew one away in his blazer and that after driving one he could understand why. Another old freind of mine who worked in the states in the seventies told many stories of ill handeling panteras. I hope they sorted it out in the later years. This guy was/is really talented. He has made over 70 cars from scratch. Best one i saw was a some BMW M1 repicas with chevy small block power. Hand beaten ali in a steel space frame. They were just over 2000 lbs and were eventually baned from the classic car races becuase the ferraris and Porches were compleatly thrashed. Kind of what the pantera should have been.

Douglas