HybridZ

Anyone interested in aluminum hubs for 70-78 Z ?

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

I beleive I sent you an e-mail requesting those some time ago. ...im still interested, especially if they will be 5-lug hubs, and even more so if you can make your big brake hats in five lug as well.

although I have a feeling that I will be one of the few interested.

Hey Spark. Well what if I can do the hub's real cheap in price? I think people will come lining up so it should help you to afford a set. Ya know I lost my e-mail's Talk about great organization. I kept getting this pop up problem. Had to reboot my comp and didn't save my emails. Couldn't figure how to. I apologize if you were expecting to hear from me earlier. Alrighty thanks! Juan

aluminum 5 lug hubs for the early z? that would be sweet!! i've already got everything needed to go to the 5 lug setup for my 260z but i'm really not happy with the way the 300zx hubs sit 3/4 of an inch farther out than the origional hubs. check out this thread http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21046&highlight=

if i could get a 5 lug set that was positioned like the 4 lugs so i could get the proper dust seal to work that would be awesome!! keep me posted. :D

Hey juan just won a set of your wilwood brakes off ebay. I was wondering if the hats could be drilled for 5 lugs by you before shipping. Im not in a hurry to get these and I know you were in the process of working on this anyway. Shoot me an email or pm so we can talk about this some more. No sweat if this isnt do able.

Guest uberhahn

Juan,

i've purchased a set of your front brake adapters. Good work. In lieu of going to a scrap yard, searching for 280Z hubs to fit my 240, I would much rather buy an aluminum set.

Let's see 'em!!

uberhahn

Why a chevy pattern. Most aftermarket wheel companies that make wheels offer a ford pattern if they offer a chevy plus the ford pattern is the same for many jdm supra skyline 300zx and others that gives more wheel choices. I just think more people would be interested in the 5 on a 4.5 pattern. Not flaming just curious as to why you would want those.

Why a chevy pattern. Most aftermarket wheel companies that make wheels offer a ford pattern if they offer a chevy plus the ford pattern is the same for many jdm supra skyline 300zx and others that gives more wheel choices. I just think more people would be interested in the 5 on a 4.5 pattern. Not flaming just curious as to why you would want those.

Because I have a shortened 12 bolt chevy rear end, so matching bolt pattern up front would be nice. I do have a chevy bolt pattern up front now, but aluminum hubs with larger rotors, and aluminum calipers would be cool.

Guest Zachb55

I would pay some dough for a set of aluminum hubs with a 5 lug pattern for sure. what are the differences among common 5 lug patterns though? i thought all 5-lugs were the same, like all japanese cars, i would want mine to be spaced the same as like supras, RX7s, WRXs, Skylines, i know there's a huge wheel market for those!

-Zach

Hi My name is Juan :shock:

Jay-Z is my ever changing user name. last time is was Blood Type Z. I know what you mean you were reffering to my user name as me:)

I will return with a price. Doing the Chevy BC (bolt circle) wouldnt be all that much more. its just another hole and simple program change.

I am heading down to the machine shop now with a cleaned up hub and will be back with more info.

The hubs will be OEM size with 4 lug and desired 5 lug . I can provide pressed in bearings for an additional charge or let you do it yourself risking damage to the aluminum.

So what 5 lug pattern should I do?

The aluminum hubs will be made zero offset like the oringinals. Is this alright?

I will post pricing tonight. thanks Juan