HybridZ

you guys seen this??!

Guest 240Zduz10s

Guest 240Zduz10s

i tried linking some pics but it keeps giving me an error..

anyways its a silvia with a old 240z front end grafted on it.. looks cool

anyone who is a member of turboforum.net who has more computer skills than me would you post the pics please

You know s30 bushido. I have an imsa kit and with the bumper points filled in mine looks very similar. Im just not sure how it would look without the intercooler and just some mesh. Could you photoshop some mesh like you have on your front fascia into that bumper maybe in silver and black. Man you have awesome photoshop skills now if only I could create the same thing with some fiberglass. Well by golly im going to try.

• 2 weeks later...

good god S30Z Bushido!

thats freekin beautiful.

I really like the idea of the S30 gen front on a S13 as well. when I first saw those pics i searched for days trying to find out if thats a one off thing or a production body kit. it would be lovely for a daily driver/ modern 240Z!

sazweet!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the front air dam and I want to put one on my 280z. Is that made specificly for the 240sx? If it is specically for the 240sx...will it be able to graf onto my S30 body?