HybridZ

$%@#!! I hate the Yankees!

Wagz

Yeah no kidding! I really hate the Yankees too! You just knew once they started to come back in the eight, that they were going to pull off the win. :x

I doubt too many people that dont normally(like myself) watch baseball will watch the world series. I know I wont. I could care less who wins. Of course it would be really sweet to see Florida sweet the series 4-0! Send those Yanks home complete losers! :twisted::D

Guy

Yankees rule!

they will win this year and the Rocket will leave in glory!

GREAT TEAM! BEST CITY! and the best players!

FL is a great team but go... NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

i know... i know... "the ny guy's here to gloat..... :cuss: him..."

NO! i'm a mets fan! die yankees, die! the only good thing about the yank-mees is their manager... may they get swept by the marlins and may joe torre take over the only ny team with soul next year! DOWN WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE!!!!!

GO MARLINS!!! I've watched just about every game this year and been a fan since their inception in 93. Went to the 97 series and wish I could go back this year, but it was impossible to get tickets, I tried for 3 hours this morning but had no luck. I think I am the only person on the planet who said the Marlins would make the playoffs this year before the season started, but even I didn't think they'd go this far. Now, to beat down on old man Clemens and company...