HybridZ

Playtime

Phantom

Actually every time in the 280Z28 is play time. I was coming home tonight and ended up alongside a Neon with major ground effects package & fart can. Very well done but a bit extreme. Evidently the kid driving had noticed me earlier and just wanted a look at the car. He was not interested in any "sporting" at all. He had a big friendly smile so I gave him the sound and view of engaging third gear at 60. After I slowed back down and he caught up got another big smile and the "that's awesome man" shake of the head. Nice kid. It was a good drive home.

cool, its nice to see someone in a "ricer" that doesnt try to race you at every stoplight. my dad even gets guys trying to get him race in his stock

78 2+2 (soon to be a turbo).

theres a guy who goes to my high school that has this beautiful honda civic nice w/ground effects, 17" konigs, and race seats. honestly im surprised cause i've never seen him to spin his tires at the stoplights and doesnt drive like an idiot :-D