HybridZ

1/4 Mile

ULISES

Well my old 2.4L with N42 head 272/282 .450 lift cam and 10.7:1 CR and open header ran 13.6 @ 99 mph.Race weight was 2390 lbs with me driving.

later

Wow, i just recently got my car, and it has some suspension problems so i havent even had it past 4000rpms, but that is really really fast. You have me excited now. Thanks alot.

Moral of the story' date=' don't marry a skank.[/quote']

oh man... it might be wrong for me to laugh at that' date=' but that IS the funniest thing i ever seen, heard or whatever...

omg HHAHAHAHA.

.[/quote']

Go ahead and laugh, that is what I am going to do when she figures out the money I paid her to buy her out of the house, that my attorney classified as alimoney, well that is taxable income to her, tax deductible for me. get ready to pay you BIOTCH. Not to mention I took away a house and acreage that had been in her family for 3 generations.

Another moral: If you marry a SKANK, lawyer up good when it is time to divorce, you do get what you pay for.

at least your not bitter! :D

For what this cost me, I could have had a 9 second L28 powered Z car that would have sent Scottie scurrying back to FLA with his tail between his legs, kind of like he did that V8 dude from Texas. me bitter, hell no. :lol:

Zero, I had a 74 260 4 seater (see my site) with headers and triple Mikunis with MSD, 5 speed, 3:54 rear stock internals bored to 2.9 Liter and ran 14.55 at 95+ MPH. It was a long time ago...in Carlsbad California. Before I built my current 350, my 2 seater ran a 13.7 at 99MPH on the stock 350 with headers and a Holley 650 VAC secondary....however I have fixed that problem!! Can't wait to run in the spring....must have new tranny as well.... :D

CZ

Feel like I have a target on my back :D

Personally I thought it was funny. I mean did the guy even say something like "nice run" to you or did he just pack it up and go home?

Damn that must have been embarrassing, haul your car over to Alabama on a trailer only to get wooped by someone who drove theirs up from FLA.

Nice.

Damn that must have been embarrassing, haul your car over to Alabama on a trailer only to get wooped by someone who drove theirs up from FLA.

Ah, you are referring to the yellow V8 car with the big hood. I though you were referring to the black TA with slicks and open headers at Reynolds. In all fairness, I heard that yellow car had problems with his nitrous system and was running N/A. Thats a bummer to come that far and have problems but kudos for his Z spirit.

Would love to see more of the Texas Zs come across for our next shindig on March 14.

The more parts, the more stuff that can break.

Yes that is the car I was referring to, and if memory serves, it was a tubbed out job too. That is the downside to NOS.

Either way, I always think it is funny to see a car get driven to the track and beat one trailered. :lol: