HybridZ

How many Hybrid Z-cars in Bay Area-CA

mas28O

Guest GLHS895
how about a 7.0l Buick V8 swap? i have one lying around :D

tony' date=' have you seen the nice black dodge shelby charger at wheels n deals?[/quote']

whaaa?? buick big block in a z? that'll cause a few double-takes :shock:

no, haven't seen the charger at wheels & deals. but you'd be safe betting that i'll be there tomorow :D

im sure a big block swap has been done before, a hybridZer already stuffed a big V12 in a early Z. That dodge was like $5700 and had a nice black paint job, hood scoop, tinted windows, some hop-up stuff and kinda gaudy chrome rims. nice car :D

edit: 1966 rebuilt buick nailhead

Guest GLHS895

are you sure it was a shelby charger then? i can't see one of those going for $5700... i remember a while ago they had a 60's barracuda with a hot 360 and other goodies. awesome car.

Guest GLHS895
i think that barracuda is still there, if i had an extra $8000 or so i would go pick it up! :D

that makes two of us.

i'll be checking that SC out tomorow then 8)

Guest GLHS895

i drove the shelby charger today :D the shift linkage is looser than a.... well, it's in bad shape. totally not worth the $5000 he's asking, but still a good car, especially with the direct-connection goodies.

btw, i saw a couple Z's on the way home down el camino. one brown 280zx turbo with t-tops and a patch of bondo, and one really nice black one. just thought i'd add