HybridZ

pics of the new car

Guest polarity

Nice choice for a non Z. I own an 87 951 (944 Turbo) and it's my daily driver. If you ever want to put an LT1 in it, check out RenegadeHybrids.com They have a package that will bump up the HP from 155 to 300 and it's very clean. Make sure you keep your timing and balance shaft belts up to tension and check your water pump. When they go bad, things get very very expensive. If you need any help with anythin, PM me and I'll help you out as much as I can. I have 10 years experience with the 944 series. Take care and enjoy.

James Hamm

I would LOVE to buy a 944. They are an extremely well balanced car. They can lap a track within tenths of a more powerful 911. Just goes to show you that a balanced, easy handling car can make up for power. Is you 944 an S version. They say they are the ones to get. Man nice choice in a car. :-D

Guest polarity

mine is an 86.. older obviously.. I am really enjoying it... and thanks for all the words about the car.. I got a good deal on it.. $3200.. anyway.. thanks again