HybridZ

WOW! 1500+ HP Street Legal Corvette on Ebay

S30Z Bushido

i call bs. 1500hp? n/a? from an sbc?

nah...it could happen

how, you ask? Well...it says it takes 118 octane fuel, so a compression ratio of 20:1 or so... ;)

But yeah, 1500hp NA is hard to take. If you look at the kind of cash in that thing...well, it could happen.

Well, 8 second or better quarter mile time isn't out of the question. Look at Ron Jones, or wait, was it Jap tin with the n/a SBC powered Z turning 8 second quarter mile times. Granted the tube frame chassis in the Z car weighs a bit less than the Vette, but I think it's still possible. 15:1 compression, no less than C16 fuel? That's got to get pretty expensive for a street car, but then again look at the miles he has on it so far.

!M!

That car is really something. Not being a V8'r, I can't speculate on 1500hp n/a, but it sure sounds like a lot, considering seeing that monster twin-turbo'd V8 GN spin (only) 1000hp on the dyno. 15:1 compression is not extremely streetable either - the cam listed has got to be a monster breather, and a high-rpm n/a cam to flow that must turn pretty fast; I wouldn't think it'd idle well.

Lol, silicone boy. :P