HybridZ

MSA 17x7 wheels

Guest BruceV240Z

Guest BruceV240Z

Hopefuly some one can help me(Iam a new member)Has any seen/bought the Konig wheels 17x7 in the MSA catalouge?I have phoned them..I didn't get much help..I wanted to know the offset,weight,use of spacers..etc(I live in Toronto,Canada...so before I order..any info would help).

Thanks

Negative that is incorrect! I called MSA when they first came out with the kit. It DOES require the use of spacers, and that is why they are so expensive, However they do provide everything you need to bolt it up. But if you have to get spacers anyways.. y not look at other wheels... just a thought.

-Ed

• 1 month later...

Yes, MSA does provide the spacers needed to install the wheels onto your Z however my point is... if you are going to pay MSA to go buy spacers and then pay to buy wheels from konig, why not just buy spacers from Ross C. for a very reasonable price, and then pick ANY wheel you want that will fit a honda. Leaves you with alot more options and you save money.... i believe MSA kit is 1200 for just rims and spacers? i payed 1100 for my 17's with the tires i wanted, mounted and balanced and spacers from Ross custom made.

But hey... it's your car and your money.

-Ed