HybridZ

ok ok need help.. what color do i go with.. pics inside..

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure red and green would look great you could have it done just in time for the local holiday festivities...........or not. Hmm I like that is pasted onto your car. That would look good with black or carbon fiber accents. Just my .02 all the house of kolor paints I have seen are to die for in person. saw a booth at a car show I was at recently and man I wanted my car to have every color I saw. If you are getting such a great deal on your paint job I would go for it in a heartbeat and ditch the green although it wouldnt be a bad cost effective way to look old school if you kept it.

Guest 240hybrid

Well, whatever color you go with. Remember, the paint job is all in the prep. Get the car as smooth as ice before you shoot your color and you won't be disapointed. I must have spent over 350 hours :shock: doing body work, prepping the car, wetsanding and all the other fun that goes along with painting a car. Keep in mind that I did all the work by myself about 95% of the time. I had a bit of help with the final prep though. So if you have help it won't be such torture as in my case. :P Painting it took all of about 2 hours, and thats the primer coats and color coats combined. Good luck, and don't rush it, thats when mistakes are made.

Chase

Well' date=' whatever color you go with. Remember, the paint job is all in the prep. Get the car as smooth as ice before you shoot your color and you won't be disapointed. I must have spent over 350 hours :shock: doing body work, prepping the car, wetsanding and all the other fun that goes along with painting a car. Keep in mind that I did all the work by myself about 95% of the time. I had a bit of help with the final prep though. So if you have help it won't be such torture as in my case. :P Painting it took all of about 2 hours, and thats the primer coats and color coats combined. Good luck, and don't rush it, thats when mistakes are made.

Chase[/quote']

Yup listen to the man!

It doesn't matter how skilled the person is who shoots the car, if the prep work isn't perfect, the paint job will look crap...at least from closer than 10 feet. Even with the years (literally) of prep work I did on mine, I can still see places where I should have taken more time. I doubt anyone else will ever notice it, but I do and it will likely drive me nuts over time.

Tim