HybridZ

4 or 5 lug Mustang Cobra R rims...

Guest butlersZ

found some specs for them on wheelreplicas.com

(numbers next to offset are prices, silver/polish/chrome

Cobra R

16x8 +15mm 499,619,799

17x9 +18mm569,649,809

2003 Cobra wheels(which i like a little more, guess ive seen too man cobra r wheels)

4lug

17x9 +26mm

pretty good for big wide wheels i think. its a shame they dont just frekin bolt on dangit! offsets on the 16x8 are pretty close

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

I dont think ill need spacers made because im going 5 lug hubs both front and rears . Ill be making brake setups as well for these hubs. Im trying to keep it under $500 for a complete set of hubs. Thanks though Bob.

I'm working on putting 17x8 mustang wheels on mine.

The 84-89 300zx front hubs are 5 lug (exept non turbo 84) and same pattern as mustang 5- lug. The bearings are the same as the early Z's(at least my 77 280 for sure). I bolted the 300zx hubs on the front and the mustang wheels look to be the right offset to just bolt on. I'm still working at it so I don't have it all together yet. I also put the 300ZX vented rotor on with a spacer and used the 4 piston toyota 4-runner calipers. looks nice on the bench, gotta get it under the car to confirm wheel offset but I think it will work out nice.

On the rear I plan to redrill the stock hubs and convert to disc.

I think mustang wheels are a great option for Z cars, check out Corral.net for some great prices on them.

I got 4 17x8 99 GT wheels in mint condition-5K miles, with 2 perfect tires and 2 half used Nitto drag radials for $200.

Perry