HybridZ

Guys whats that Bar thingy near our Screen Names on here?

Guest ON3GO

Mike,

It is directly related to the amount of posts you have made. Are you sure your not pulling our legs? We both got fooled by the "aay whole" who posted that he tried to polish his intake by sucking sand thru his intake. Is this an attempt to fool me again?!?! :D:D

Rufus

P.S. I talked to ZR8ED and got those questions I asked you in that last PM answered. Thanx anyway.

I think we'll all find out when Mike hits 2000 posts. He'll get another dot if I'm right. The first five boxes are 100 posts each. Nothing happens again until 1000, when the first dot goes up. Then each 1000 after that gets another. That's what it looks like to me...

EDIT- Actually, I just looked and I am apparently wrong. Sorry. It sounded good anyway.... BigWhyteDude, your bar doesn't follow my model.

Jon

• Administrators

0-19 = 1 bar

20+ = 2 bar

50+ = 3 bar

250+ = 4 bar

500+ = 5 bar

1000+ = 1 dot

2000+ = 2 dot

Moderator = 3 Dots

Admin = 4 Dots

Site Admin = 5 Dots

And if you go over 6000 posts, then you talk too much and your user account is auto-deleted.... Just kidding Pete :)

• Administrators

:D

I am looking over the board and planing on upgrading the forum software ( a major PITA) at the end of December to fix some problems we have been having.

My best guess is that it will take about 4 full days to do it :( with about a 1 hour outage for the cutover.

Most important it will fix the "invalid session" problem that a lot of people are having.

Also we will be going to a new host so that I can finally fix all the #%$@! search problems.

I will post more info later next month.

Dan