HybridZ

Fuel Pump For High hp Turbo car?

Ron240zxt

Hello All,

I've already searched the forum for answers, And was wondering about the Walbro gsl-392 fuel Pump, Were might the cheapest place be to pick one up?

Also seen the turbo pump @ cb performance for 104.00 which flows 80 gph.

Unless you recommend something different in the way of pumps?

I would really like one with an fittings.....

Thanks

Ron

But they SAY 43 gph at 40 psi. That's the first time I've seen an actual graph of the output of that pump, and it's not as bad as I thought. I used the Bosch pump off a Saab Turbo, paid $12 for it, and it flows the same.

Take advantage of the experience of others on this forum and go with what is proven. Do not try an unknown pump just because it is cheaper. I recently just swapped out the GSL392 because I got a good buy on something else. Figure out what fittings you need based on line size and type of line and when you order it, let the seller package the appropriate fittings. There is a wide variety of fittings available for it. Take my advice and buy the fittings kit as this thing uses a 10mm thread and you will have nightmares trying to find them yourself and end up paying more. Trust me, there is not an abundance of places where you buy a 10mm to -8 fitting!!

When you start needing components for high HP turbo setups, there are certain things you do not go cheap on. This is one of them.