HybridZ

New website, thoughts?

Phyte

nothing works yet, but this is my companies new look. What do you think? I just got done programming the homepage.

http://staging.sitesfor.com/

current/old website here:

http://www.sitesfor.com/

BTW you can earn $100 cash if you know a auto dealer and have them sign up with us for a year. A great op for earning money for Z parts!

Phyte

Phyte, since your are in the buisiness of automotive web sites, I was wondering if you know of any site offering labor rates, or repair guides to repair shops? I have had a few clients want this before, and I have often though that a web site would be an ideal solution. You would think that Motor, Chilton, Haynes or somebody would have come up with this.

New site looks good BTW. Are you doing the graphic design as well? You are using Cold Fusion correct?

Phyte' date=' since your are in the buisiness of automotive web sites, I was wondering if you know of any site offering labor rates, or repair guides to repair shops? I have had a few clients want this before, and I have often though that a web site would be an ideal solution. You would think that Motor, Chilton, Haynes or somebody would have come up with this.

New site looks good BTW. Are you doing the graphic design as well? You are using Cold Fusion correct?[/quote']

Hmm.. I don't know of any sites offering the information you request. My business partner owns a graphic design business, so ya we do all the design in house. I've been programming CF for about 7 years now. Its perfect because we are neighbors :D One day over the fence my partner asked if we could do some auto websites together, and its turned into this!

Phyte

Hmmm...I'm no art critic (but I play one on TV)' date=' but the page lacks 'punch'. Maybe it's the soft colors? Maybe that's what you are after? Like I said, though, I'm no expert.... :roll:

Tim[/quote']

We definitely aren't trying to scare dealers away :D It will have more punch once the headers are done in flash. It really is going to be a slick site.

Phyte

Good move to NIX the popups like in the old page... I pretty much leave any page with any type of pop-up window immediately... I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'm with Tim though, it lacks a little pizzaz... a bit of flash should help a lot though. Otherwise a very sleek and clean looking site!