HybridZ

front spoiler

CZCAR

album_pic.php?pic_id=2360[

hey anybody got any reason that i shouldnt create this bodykit, its a Aston Martin Vantage front, i dont think it will be to hard, im goin to try out of aluminuim, failing that....wire mesh and fibreglass, but aluminuim shouldnt be to difficult, anybody seen, or got any pics of Z cars lookin like that,

thanks

Cameron[/img]

Maybe if it was set back a little farther it would look a bit better. All of the reasons listed so far seem more like reasons TO DO it. Be different. Most of the cars you see on this site are very much similar so don't be suprised if people put you down for original ideas. Bottom line if you like it go for it. I would be interested to see how it comes out.

Rufus

yeah sorry i have to admit im not very good with fotoshop so i cant really get the jist across but just look at it then i duno get a picture of a z and of the Astonmartin vantage and i think you can imagin wat im tryin to do, i realise now loooking at it after a nice long sleep your rite, but i still think if it was a lil bit more shaped to the body it could look really good, im not to experienced with stuff like that on photoshop, but as i sed try thinkabout the two cars

aston_vantage1_db7.jpg

CZ,

Photo shop doesnt really do it any justice. Dont forget that whatever you do you need to stay with the same style to make it look like it should be there. The aston has smooth curve with no sharpe lines. The ZX has a lot of sharp lines and you will need to continue this to make it look right. When I had a ZX i thoght about cutting down and grafting a club sport nose on it. It would look pretty good and might be a easier place to start. Now that the c/dores are using slightly sharper lines you might be able to pick up a spoiler from a body kit and make it work well.

Douglas

Guest 240hybrid

Yeah, I think if you pushed the front airdam into the car further (near stock location) and put a arc on the bottom edge of the hood to create that grill area it would look alright. Cutting that bridged area out inbetween the grill and that other air passage below it will make it look a bit better too, and make a big chrome grill to fill it all in. A set of fenderflares that are rounded and transition into the fenders smoother would help work with the airdam too. Also the rear end seems a bit large, but that might just be me. Right now it kind of looks like a duck-billed platapuss (spelling??) :o

Chase