HybridZ

True Crime: streets of La

majik16106

Guest bastaad525

Got the 240 :) Saw a blue dot just sitting at one place on the map... decided to bust a U and drive into traffic to go see what was up... turns out the 240 was sitting there just waiting for me to pass to challenge me... man that thing was fast. And unlike the 240 in other Tokyo games, when I won this one and drove it it actually handles pretty darn good... it's just slow as hell though :evil: I think I've given up trying to make the Z31 handle well... it's just not happening :-P I THOUGHT I had it but... I didn't. I just HOPE this is an issue with the Z31, being an older chassis and all, and not an indication of the general controls of the game.

Hey... has anyone even noticed that this game has NO Hondas???? WTF??? I JUST noticed that right now!!! I"m not even sure if this is a good or a bad thing yet.... :wink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bastaad525

yeah the NSX was the one I was looking for :( but hey I want hondas in there for the comedy value of walking all over them :twisted: damn... well that does kinda suck. Ah well not gonna keep me from enjoying the game I guess. I guess the thing that bothers me most with sequels is when they throw so much new, good stuff into one, but they always invariably cut something out too...

Got me a Turbo V8 in my Z now! I'm kinda disappointed though, it still seems slower than my R34. When you swap you can choose pretty much any engine type, not a specific make or model though. You can choose from L4, L6, V6, V8, Rotary, you can also get turbo versions of all those plus turbo flat 4's and 6's. I've tried the turbo V8, turbo L6, and turbo L4 so far and I haven't really been impressed because you can't tune the engine level after you buy it. Oh well, I'm the first here to have a Hybrid Z in TXR3!

Guest bastaad525

Getting a little off topic again here but...

If you guys wanna see a fast Z, look no further than good ol' Gran Turismo 3... and your friendly neighborhood Gameshark (cheat device).

A friend of mine gave me one of these yesterday...was messing around with it today, of course first thing I do is head to the GT3 cheats. There are cheats that allow you to multiply your cars horsepower by as much as 50 times!!! I decided I'd do a relatively 'mild' upgrade on my 600hp 350z... only took the hp up by a multiplier of 10... that's right... SIX THOUSAND HP!! Of course, the regular gearing I had setup would do nothing but spin, even in 6th gear... so I dropped the diff down to some insane low number, like 2.x, and spaced out all the gears as wide as I could. First three gears were still useless... wheelspin in four thru six still pretty much at will... only being able to go as high as about half throttle, up to oh about 300mph :twisted::twisted::twisted: after that man I wish I had a digital cam to take a screenshot... 408mph top speed, bouncing off the rev limiter! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM....... Pointless and goofy and funny as all hell :) Just imagine the hp x 50??? Can we say 'My Z car just reached orbit"?

ya man thats old news:D

i have car sthat run the 0-400 in under 5 secs and tops speed over 3000mph.. and over 600mph on the ground :)

hehehe

hybrids rule!

my fav is the awd civic hatchback with the v10 twin turbo motor it tucken 22's :)

mike

heheh sounds like my skyline...

my toreno has a 4 rotor, twin turbo motor in it and awd.. its nasty.. the motor wont start to move untill like 17mph.. so much turbo lag lol.

it sounds like a dump truck too.

has F1 car wheels and tires and a MR2 chassie :)

mike