HybridZ

Latest Sport Z mag came yesterday

280Zen

Guest bastaad525

dammit!!! I keep forgetting to mosey over to their website and sign up for a sub. Are they quarterly or bi-monthly? Just wondering if I order now how long I'll be waiting....

Aux, do you get the mag? If not, I'll let you know when mine arrives and I'll let you read it.

For $5 :D

I buy the magazine for the hybrid Z cars, period. If and when they do tech articles, that's ok too. But all the Z31, Z32 stuff...ugggh.

Davy

i buy it because i feel we need to help out all fellow Z'ers that spend there own money and time to show sapport towards our cars...

and plus now there doing a write up on Jackstand Racing.. YES!

mike

Guest publisher
They are still quarterly. :( It sucks having to wait three months for their new issue. :)

Marcos

Hey Marcos' date=' we are looking forward to going bi-monthly and will do so when the subscriptions and advertising revenues reach a level that justify the added cost. Help us out!

The Winter 2003 issue is experiencing Santa trafffic; it happens every year. BTW, we upped the page count to 64 (up from 56) this issue. We're adding new advertisers with each printing but the subscriptions have been flat and we are scratching our collective heads as to how we can please the masses. Constructive suggestions are always welcomed.

Bob[/b']

Guest publisher
Aux' date=' do you get the mag? If not, I'll let you know when mine arrives and I'll let you read it.

For $5 :D

I buy the magazine for the hybrid Z cars, period. If and when they do tech articles, that's ok too. But all the Z31, Z32 stuff...ugggh.

Davy[/quote']

Davy?

Bob

Bob (Publisher),

how about SZM doing a big, multi-page spread on the next SEZ meet scheduled for March 14? Would also like to see each issue have a feature on some of the incredibly well-engineered hybrids. I think the world would be surprised at the some of the genius and incredible Z cars on this forum.

Guest publisher
Bob (Publisher)' date='

how about SZM doing a big, multi-page spread on the next SEZ meet scheduled for March 14? Would also like to see each issue have a feature on some of the incredibly well-engineered hybrids. I think the world would be surprised at the some of the genius and incredible Z cars on this forum.[/quote']

You're not suggesting that we haven't featured hybrid Zs, R U? Didn't think so! Maybe the Winter 2003 issue will help your craving. Bring on the suggestions Scottie. Space is tight (even with the additional 8 pages this issue) and the good always rise to the top. We always know we're doing OK out there in Z land because EVERYBODY says we're not covering enough of their model Z. Apathy is not in the blood of real Z lovers.

The budget I've set up for traveling is tight and the SEZ meet is not on our schedule next year. When the revenue from subscribers and advertising increase, we'll be able to cover more events. Until then, we do the best we can. Send me some info on the SEZ meet along with the expected number of Zs and we might be able to set up a local writer to cover the event. Art, Dave and I are the only principles of Sport Z and we usually rely on local talent to cover most of the events and shootouts. Motorsport Auto has 500-600 Zs at their annual event and we generate nice revenues from new subscriptions and selling back issues. MSA does not get a multi page spread; it's usually only one page.

Email me directly (along with jpeg images) at publisher@sportzmagazine.com and cc Dave Bexfield editor@sportzmagazine.com and Art Singer associatepublisher@sportzmagazine.com. We absolutely love to include hybrid Zs and have done several of them in our three years of publishing.

Remember, there's only three of us (plus our talented writers) that put Sport Z together. We are not a Road and Track and the three of us are spread pretty thin. I have promised everybody over the years, when the revenue is right, the pages go up. We've done just that. We started at 48 pages for over a year and went to 56 pages and we're now at 64 pages. If you guys want bi-monthly, get every member of HybridZ to subscribe. Without revenue, I can't do it.

Get your buddies on the other forums to pony up some jack as well. when you read Straightaway (From the Publisher) this issue, you'll see that I'm still paying for Sport Z out of my pocket. In order to go bi-monthly, we need you guys to help us out. Can I count on your help? Can I count on HybridZ? How about the other forums?

Bob