HybridZ

frisco fellas, radio station question

David K

When my lady and i went up to Frisco to pick up the Nissan V8, i had it tuned on this one station the whole time in the SF area. They played a lot of dance/techno, real good rock, and had a live dj Saturday night. It was for sure up in the 100.00's. Im gonna add this station to my computer, its the best broadcast ive ever heard.

105.7 saturday night program is called subsonic, and it is exactly what you described 10pm-4am all music pretty much non stop. my buddy listens to it religiously every saturday. Im down with it I guess, I do forget to tune in sometimes though.

What is cool about the show on saturday nights is, if you like a song, write down what time you heard it and email the dj, he will write you back and tell you the name and album of the artist, which is cool since some of the music played is pretty hard to find. We have done that more than once, and he has hooked it up, nice guy that subsonic dj.

92.7 is an all dance music type station, but lately its been suck.

When is the next rio vista meeting anyway?

104.5? havent heard of them , hmmm,

hey Davy, I think I caught you listening to German rap/house (haus music) music once

it sounded like Haanz and Fraanz with drums :D

hey Davy' date=' I think I caught you listening to German rap/house (haus music) music once

it sounded like Haanz and Fraanz with drums :D[/quote']

Haha, that's the soundtrack to "Run Lola Run," a German movie with killer music. You have to see the movie to understand why the album is in three parts, basically a repeat of the first one, but 'different.' I dig the techno stuff.

104.5 FM might be off the air--it used to be good back in the day, but with all the stations switching from one genre to the other, nothing is permanent anymore. KCSM or some other college used to have a "psychadelic surf" music night once a week. I loved that.

Davy

104.5 was/is KFOG, and i think i scanned through it a few times while i was up there. I thought the LA area had some nice music, i thought LA was the nightlife. When i went up north i was shocked, to say in as little words as possible. Its too nice up there. At night, i realized San Francisco IS nightlife, hehe. 105.3 would be the best station, please tell them to turn the broadcast energy up so we can get it down here, thanks. :)

live 105 is a great station.cant get it in the valley though.use to hang out at a buddies house in sf in early 80's.never got any sleep.we used to stay out until 7 am then go out for breakfast.now i dont go over there any more because i hate driving back at 2 am-its 1.5 hours home.best plan would be to buy property to use on the weekend.