HybridZ

Finally got a video!

80LS1T

Well after much frustration I finally got a video to upload to my site. It is in "RealMovie" format so that kind sucks but it was the only way I could keep the file size down to 5MB. The picture size is also pretty small which really sucks. I am going to try to find out how I can upload larger files. I might have to upgrade my site?

"Presenting..The 80LT1"

Oh and this was my first "video" so no making fun of the editing! :D I only took about 2 minutes of video the rest is pictures(another 1 minute or so).

Guy

i cant get it to play... :?

Do you have a "Real Player"? If so open that first then go to open file and open it up. Sometimes this works if you cant just open it by clicking on it.

I really need to find out how I can upload larger files so that I can put them in MPEG format. The quality is soooooooo much better! :D

Oh and thanks for all the nice comments! 8) :D

Guy

Oh tell me about it Matt! Its not like I would be driving it right now anyways because I have stuff that needs to be done but it sure does suck putting the car away for 4-5 months a year. :cry: I guess I'll just have to move to CA! :D

We have about 6"-8" of snow on the ground right now and its still snowing! I was just outside doing some dounuts on the road with my 4-wheeler so winter doesnt suck all the time :D. Next week me and 4 of my friends are going skiing up in Michigan for 3 days so that will be fun. So I cant really say I hate winter but my car sure hates winter! :lol: LOL

Guy