HybridZ

For transformers fans..

Guest ZMFDM

Guest bastaad525
hmmm' date=' i wonder if he has one of these :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2437139891&category=42610[/quote']

ROFLMAO!!! As if the picture wasn't funny enough.. that Lancer thing is retarded. That's just about as bad as the little speaker thing I mentioned on here like a month ago... a little speaker that you mount in your engine bay, with a button trigger (mocked up to look like a nitrous trigger) that you mount on the shifter... every time you shift you push the button and the speaker emits a noise like the pssssssssssht of a BOV venting... believe it or not I've seen TWO of these on (you know you see this coming) some hondas around where I live....

I bet the kids driving them would tell anyone who asked that they added 40 horspower :D

Oh and dude, that drafting thing in your sig is some super funny shit.... sux that most guys on here wont get it but for those of us that do *wink*

I find it funny that people would actually buy that.

1. Its just stupid to imitate a turbo, the sound doesnt make you go faster.

2. Doesn't know what a turbo does.

3. Get this to make their car seem tough (When its not).

But whats even funnier, is when a car with no turbo, not really done up either, beats the crap out of this little pox box with the fake bov. I bet they feel really glad they payed 40 bucks to make themselves look like morons.

This is off topic but meh.

Oh and dude, that drafting thing in your sig is some super funny dodo.... sux that most guys on here wont get it but for those of us that do *wink*
:D

i saw that turbo speaker thing in an ad in sport compact car and it was like 300 bucks!!! you would be better off buying a header or something

Guest bastaad525

yeah I remember that ad it was only in there for one issue right??? LOL I remember thinking it was a prank or something at first... couldn't believe it when I actually saw some guy that had it in his little civic. At least the guy actually admitted that's what it was... he was a friend of a friend of mine... we were hanging out and of course I was preaching the gospel to him when I saw what he rolled up in. I love making them feel stupid.. that deep down stupid that comes when you can oh-so-rationally explain to them why what they are doing is a waste of time. I asked him to open the hood and I noticed that speaker thing immediately... when I asked if it was an extra horn or something he got the funniest look... then told me what it was, and with some measure of pride (!!!!) showed off the installation of the little trigger button mounted on the shifter of his BITCHIN AUTOMATIC TRANNY!!! jeeeeeeeeeeeeez