HybridZ

Spec on my CCW's.. does this sound correct?

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean you are getting the lip powder coated?

Well... no. Sorry if I was misleading...I removed all the chrome from the body of the car. Even though I do like the polished lip I think the entire wheel would look good powder coated. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to have them anodized, though.

Thanks Mike!

Had you not said anything I wouldn't have figured those were 18's. Great fitment.

How wide are his rear flares? They're not IMSA's are they?

You said he has ample coilover clearance... is he running a 5" bs or a 5-3/4" bs?

Ample to me is like 1/4 inch... Hahahaha!

I think his BS on the rears were 5.5 inches... Don't remember, but that kinda sticks in my mind. Those flares are the MSA IMSA flare that were seriously re-worked... this car has a line like none I've seen... Perfection is a word I'd use.

Mike

Guest ON3GO
Yeah even the classic looks to be 17" and larger only... anyone know for sure if they still make 16" wheels at all? (Preferrably in classic style)

ya they do make the classics in 16's.. i was going to get them in my sizes but it was the same price as the 17's and i had to wait longer..

mike

• 3 weeks later...
Zhadman' date='

Congrats! Those will look awesome. What did you decide on flares? What tire sizes are you running?

Also, do you have any pics of your car on the site? I'd love to see it.

Have a good one

Randy[/quote']

Well... the Victoria British flares I bought won't work. I mocked the wheels up on Saturday and there's no way the '3.5" rear flares' are going to cover the wheels/tires. I'm going to try and get my money back on those. I'll probably just make my own... perhaps something DTM style?

The tires are 315/35's [rear] and 255/45's [front]

No pics of the car on the site. I'm in the bodywork stage, the motor is out, and the suspension has been pulled... so not a whole lot to show off.

Those CCW's look so bitchen! The dark centers really set that wheel off. Nice one Zhad!

Thanks! They're gonna fit the overall look of the car quite well. As simple as they are they convey quite an aggressive image and must truly been seen in person to be appreciated.