HybridZ

darius240z.com

What's up Z freaks, it's been a while since I posted here just wanted to let everybody know that my site is now working www.darius240z.com. I havent been working on the Z much latlely but I am going to start on it soon and hope to have it done in after december sometime. Upgrades will be a fell pro full sequential fuel injection system with 65lb injectors, different spec venolia pistons, tubular control arms, all suspension is powdercoated, car is repainted fully, underneath fender wells everywhere!!! I'm hoping to get around 650hp at the rear wheels. Anyway check out the site, I have some pics posted of the car, and also I have a new video coming out within a week that has never before seen footage of the Z along with another R1 race, lots of crazy bike stunts, go karts, pocketbikes, go peds, and tons of good crashes. Check it out!!!!

great to hear from ya darius. how is the injury? I checked out your site a few weeks ago and thoes bike videos are insane. cant wait to see more. I think everyone wants their z to be like yours some day so keep up the inspiration. cant wait to see what you do to the z next.

Guest 320Zeven

DArius,

Hey, omg your my hero since i saw the video of the famous Darius240Z almost a year ago at 18 i was hooked on building a V8-Z. your a celeb to me cause that was the first V8 Z ive seen in action, and the concept blew my mind. thanks for making those vids avalable! without them i would probably still be spending tons of money trying to make a 4000 pound muscle car run 12's when its just a Z away. hope to see more vids soon, the SUV in the snow was funny as hell. props on the bike skillz also.

Awesome Job,

Thomas Scott

Guest Anonymous

yeah that was a nasty fall, hope you're makin out ok.

and your Z is straight badass! im hopin mine will be pretty close in looks to it, whered you get that front buper spoiler?

I dont plan on having as many horsies but i should be able to keep up ;)

-Jono