HybridZ

MML OEM Z31 spec Aluminum Hubs finally available!

I second Jared. I'm definately interested in some HD stub axles and would like any info (speculation?) you have on strength' date=' enhancements, expected delivery, etc. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Mike Mileski

Tucson, AZ[/quote']

Thanks for the support guys! Fuels our passion to continue making new Z packages available!

I'll start a new thead on the billet stub axles/billet companion flanges shortly. In a nutshell: The stub axles would be made of 4340 billet, heat treated, cryogenically treated, and double tempered.....and.... torque tested to failure alongside OEM stub axles (used, unless someone has new OEM ones to donate!). No guesses on strength's at present, let's just say stronger:)

Expected to be available in 4 weeks. Pricing not fully confirmed with level of detail involved in this venture. Numerous sets already precommitted to existing customers with Xtreme Zs.

Ross, i love what you're doing at keep it coming but with every new piece you make i keep having to try to come up with more money for parts. it's getting hard enough to talk my wife into letting me spend more money on "that project that hasn't moved and is probably never going to run". now i'm faced with the daunting task of trying to get $5000 out of her just to catch up with the parts i need from you, not to mention the new parts you have coming out! :D keep up the good work :D

Ross,

Put me down for a set of your HD stub axles. Let me know if you need a deposit.

This is why I need stronger stubs!!!!! In case anyone is wondering, 240 stub axles do SNAP!!!!! :shock: I was on a tuning run this past weekend with my LM-1. I just finished a high boost high speed third gear ve run, pulled over, loaded the new ve values, made a u turn for another run…..driving very easy at about 10 mph it SNAPPED. It snapped at the companion flange nut. Actually it may have snapped before and the u turn pulled the companion flange out. The thought of that is even more frightening. I was fricken lucky!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks to your support the hubs have been quite a success! The trick thread on logo'd caps (same method long proven by many other aluminum hub producers) are well received as well, with some deciding not to run their wheel centre caps!

We're amidst doing some custom hubs to suit customers unique choices right now as well as replenishing our usual Z31 and Z Cobra hub stock, and new to our lineup will be OEM 240Z and OEM 280Z hubs which our customers have requested. These new OEM units will be available within 3 weeks or less.

If you'd like a custom hub (bolt pattern/offset/rotor) just inquire directly and we can turn around a set quite reasonably for you! Our new billet stub axles can be matched in bolt pattern to suit your unique buildup.