HybridZ

Free photo hosting

Phyte

i signed up and its very cool!

mike

I see that thank you! So far this is two weeks worth of work. I've got TONS of features I'm adding including more image tools like watermarks, borders, etc. I'm just trying to get people signed up to help me beta test the site.

Beautiful car as always ON3GO

Phyte

Hey Phyte, I tested it recently and have to say very easy to use. And i'm computer illiterate. I'll be joining soon. Just don't forget about that special rate for the hybrid guys when you go big time. :D:D

Take care.

I joined and uploaded a few pic's' date=' thanks but can you tell me how to resize them? I don't see a link for any tools.

thanks again... nice site

joel[/quote']

When your in your "My Photos" area, select an album, then select a pic. When your looking at just one photo all the tools show up in the left menu. I plan on redoing that part to make it easier to find the tools.

Phyte

nice site...can you link to images from an outside source?

also...sometimes only 1/16th of the photo shows up in the album preview mode...sometimes in the editing window that happens again.

As ON3GO tested, yes you can.. I'm not doing that BS that other image hosts pull.

Phyte

nice site...can you link to images from an outside source?

also...sometimes only 1/16th of the photo shows up in the album preview mode...sometimes in the editing window that happens again.

That 1/16th photo is a thumbnail. Also in the tools area it shows that thumbnail of the image you are trying to resize. A lot of times when people resize images that are very large. I show the thumbnail of the image so you can see the whole tool and know what image you are working with. Once you resize the image and submit, it shows you what the file will look like if you save it.

Phyte

I tried resizeing a pic and chose a size from 1600x1200 to 80x60, and it went thru the process, but when all said and done, I have no resized pic anywhere.

It shows a window saying my pic has been resized and put in my album, but when I look for it, I only find the orig. ??

Is there something I'm goofing??

thanks

joel

I tried resizeing a pic and chose a size from 1600x1200 to 80x60' date=' and it went thru the process, but when all said and done, I have no resized pic anywhere.

It shows a window saying my pic has been resized and put in my album, but when I look for it, I only find the orig. ??

Is there something I'm goofing??

thanks

joel[/quote']

Refresh the page. IE is REALLY bad about caching images, even though I have several different ways of telling IE not to cache the pages. Hit refresh and the new resized image should be there.

I just found a large bug in the site, and was fixing some stuff, so if your image didn't resize just try it again and it should work fine!

Phyte