HybridZ

LS1 motor mounts pics

qwik240z I am going to pull the motor one more time and I will take some close up shots. When are you going to start your LS1?

Brad-ManQ45 they are the same rubber mounts that JTR uses.

I should have it on the road in 3-4 weeks.

I took the headers back to sanderson and they are going to make a new set up that will clear everything better. They fit the way they come but it is very close, so I want a set made just for the Z-car. I am going to have it made in 13/4 tube.

qwik240z I am going to pull the motor one more time and I will take some close up shots. When are you going to start your LS1?

Brad-ManQ45 they are the same rubber mounts that JTR uses.

I should have it on the road in 3-4 weeks.

mas280: thanks! I won't start mine til the fall. I don't want to take apart the car and not get to enjoy it all summer. I know it will take me longer than you to complete it. I will have to just deal with 200hp until then.

Mon280,

Thanks for the pic's. Seems like there is more than one way to skin a cat: as far as the LS1 motor mounts are concerned.

Brad-man Q45

If you need any better photos of the John's Cars installation location / accessories let me know. The digital is laying on the kitchen counter.

Phantom,

I'ld also be interested in seeing how "John's Cars" motor mounts look: please post them. Thnx in advance.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)