HybridZ

Does anyone know anything about dogs???

utvolman99

Sounds like a great dog. Keep an eye on the growl' date=' but remember that she's actually protecting you. It's a good sign that she listens and settles down when you tell her it's all right. :2thumbs:

- Joe[/quote']

Well, actually I dont realy mind if she growls at strangers. As long as she has no desire to bite. It happened again tonight when some friends of mine came in from out of town. The first guy to get to the door just knocked and walked right in. Bailey met him with her head swung low and a deep growl. I just said "Its okay Bailey, thats Greg" . She instantly started wagging her tail and went to him to be pet. Also, if I am the one answering the door she just acts normal. It has only been when people show up that I have not acnowledged....

Well' date=' actually I dont realy mind if she growls at strangers. As long as she has no desire to bite. It happened again tonight when some friends of mine came in from out of town. The first guy to get to the door just knocked and walked right in. Bailey met him with her head swung low and a deep growl. I just said "Its okay Bailey, thats Greg" . She instantly started wagging her tail and went to him to be pet. Also, if I am the one answering the door she just acts normal. It has only been when people show up that I have not acnowledged....[/quote']

thats good! i would love to have a dog that would do that.. seems like u got the perfect dog.

mike

Thanks man she's pretty sweet... I dont know what she's pushin but when I go to the front door and whistle she makes it from the neighbors rose bushes to my front door in about 5.2 seconds!

Not bad at all. Got to take her for walks...open her up a bit and see how she fairs to the competition. Maybe add a couple mods as well...perhaps a direct port cat-scent injection system? :lol:

Sean

Not bad at all. Got to take her for walks...open her up a bit and see how she fairs to the competition. Maybe add a couple mods as well...perhaps a direct port cat-scent injection system?

Yeah, I take her out every once in a while for a cruse. I'm not sure if the competition in my neighborhood is up to snuff but but it does seem like all the male dogs are always right off her back bumper! She is at the shop today getting modified :( I feel certan that this will help put some space between them. Also, I suppose it will save on a little weight! :shock: