HybridZ

Los Angeles (SoCal area) guys check in

Tim240z

Directions to my shop from WSIR (Lancaster):

14 south to 5 south

5 south to 91 east

91 east to Harbor Blvd. north (left)

Harbor Blvd. north to Lambert Rd. east (right)

Lambert Rd. east to Palm St. (north)

Palm St. north to the 3rd driveway (left)

Building 637 unit G - last building on your left.

Probably a 1.5 hour drive on a Saturday morning. If you're planning on making the drive during the week, I'll need to give you different directions to avoid some serious traffic.

And are you assuming I'm writing some kind of article or is someone else from HybridZ doing it?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik goofed and has to support three of his customers at a NASA event at Cal Speedway on Saturday 3/6. He says he'll still make our event and talk, but he needs to see the NASA schedule to find a 3 hour window. Event starting time will probably be moved up to around noon, depending on the NASA event shcedule. I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out.

Saturday March 6th at 2:00pm PST. If Erik can make it sometime and talk about Z suspensions, great. I'll spend some time talking about welding and do some demostrations. You'll get a chance to try some MIG and TIG welding too if you want. If you have a welding helmet bring it. I probably don't have enough eye protection for everyone.

I'll supply the pizza, you guys will need to bring the drinks (soda, beer, etc.) The shop address is:

637 S. Palm St.

Unit G

La Habra, CA 90631

(562) 691-4412

http://www.betamotorsports.com

Cool!!! See you then!! I'll bring a couple of welding masks! I'll have to eat before I leave.....pizza is not diet friendly......I'll bring a bunch of beer (have stock and don't drink beer anymore!)

Here is a map:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tp2txh/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/betamotorsports.jpgClick on it to enlarge.

Tim