HybridZ

Last week a 911 Turbo, This week 360 Modena

BayAreaZT

So I'm at a light on my way to lunch. When the light turns green I hear this sweet sounding exhaust note. I'm looking around the cars in front of me expecting to see a bike pulling away from everyone because it sounded too good to be a "normal car". Thats when I see the 360 Modena. I got excited and was able to pull up next to it at the next light. There was traffic in front of us so I was hoping I could run with him at the next light when the traffic cleared up. Anyways, when the light turned green and he cuts across two lanes of traffic and gets on the freeway. Would have been funy if he pulled a move like that Viper :lol: . O well....Maybe I'll run into a Murcielago next week.

I'll never forget the time my son came alongside a Lamborghini Diablo in his '83 Sentra. It was a fast Sentra though because it was a 2-door with a 5-spd. It could really scat with all 69 HP out of the I4. Anyway the Lambo guy for some reason decided to teach him a lesson (I'm sure it had nothing to do with my kid revving the engine to about 18 grand repeatedly) Anyway to get to the fun part - the Lambo driver stalled it on the launch and the kid in the Sentra spanked him for the first 200' - then the Lambo caught up - visualize doors coming off Sentra as it spins around from Lambo passing by at Mach !!! Anyway - at the next light the Lambo driver hid behind his Foster Grants & wouldn't even look at him. Still laughing about that years later.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Yes, the modena is a sight to see. I still remember when I was sitting side-by-side with one at a signal light when I was in my truck. The guy gave me a dirty "get off my street white-trash" kind of look and must have said something because his buddy in the passenger seat looked over and started giggling. So I gave it a little rev, he gave more of a rev, the light turned green and he didnt pass me until about 70MPH. I wonder how long I could have held out if it wasnt a two-lane merging to one with me in danger of colliding with him and smearing him all over the road.