HybridZ

Now this is car trailer and car i wouldnt mind driving

Guest ON3GO

How funny , ON3GO.

I get on here expecting to see something new and it's my car ! :shock: I forgot you had that pic. ( HEARTLAND PARK TOPEKA KS.)

I've got much different wheels on both of those cars now though. I almost don't see the GREEN car with all that GRASS in the foreground . :lol:

later...............Vince

Yeah I did come out to Rio,,GREAT bunch of folks there,when is the date ?

I think at the beginning of April if I remember correctly. Dan Juday posted something about it earlier and also has a link to the plans in his signature.

If you remember, I was the younger blonde haired kid with the gun metal Z. We chated for a little while. Anyway, hope to see you there.

Hey thanks for the comments guy's,I appreciate it ! :lol: As to the questions thus far, The color is the original green simply measured by The Chroma-Vision optics, then I added a touch more yellow to Knock out the dull 70's hue. I'm not much on green cars but this is AWESOME in the sun !

The radiator support is nothing more than 1/8 " aluminum that I Dimpled on a press block.

The grille is not chrome (did chrome about 9 yrs ago,Lotsa' prep !) It is the GREY from the same color as the tailight panel,with several coats of Eurothane Clear !

And that less than MANLY hair :oops: comes from my loving niece who said "TRUST ME UNCLE VINNY,IT'LL LOOK GREAT !) Well trust is certainly earned ,isn't it ? :roll:

As Ive mentioned in other threads,I lost my Fiance' in a wreck this past summer and I'm just now becoming Social again,thanks for the support guy's ,it meant a ton to me !

Later........Vince

:rockon: