HybridZ

Who else can host my vid???

JMortensen

Drax finally got my butt in gear with his video project, and I made a little compilation of some autox footage. I'm going to put it on Nic's FTP site, but figured the more the merrier. Anyone else interested in hosting it?

It's my first time editing anything, but I think I did a good job. 14 megs, about 3 minutes long with and without music. It's got good sound from the Mikunis, and a really long (for me anyway) lift throttle oversteer induced powerslide, and my bro-in-law has some funny stuff to say at the end.

Thanks,

Jon

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Out of curiosity, what is the point in having more than one host? Then anyone who is hosting files will essentially be hosting duplicates for no reason that they dont really need on their server. Everyone here is welcome to use my server, but if you are going to have the files hosted elsewhere as well, I will make use of my space for something other than a redundant copy.

Yeah, I kinda realized that after I put them up on Jim's server. I guess it serves the function of not taking up too much bandwidth on Jim's server.

I was just pretty excited to get them up, so I went about it as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for offering to do it in the 1st place, Nic

Jon

Yeah' date=' I kinda realized that after I put them up on Jim's server. I guess it serves the function of not taking up too much bandwidth on Jim's server.

I was just pretty excited to get them up, so I went about it as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for offering to do it in the 1st place, Nic

Jon[/quote']

Awesome vid. If you would give me permission and had a place to host it somewhere, I would like to get the vid without the music and just the engine noise. I'd love to put some of it in a video I'm putting together.