HybridZ

Drifting... a car you probably wouldn't think of drifting.

QWKDTSN

woh...666 posts nion. dont go to far from home today.

:roll: anyway...that little bug sure is having fun. looks kinda goofy and herbie-ish though sliding around like that. still, I would much rather be drifting a bug in a round-a-bout right now than sitting in class.

Bugs have a HUUUUGE aftermarket support with all kinds of big bore strokers and turbos. Also all kinds of beefed up trannys and suspension, would be fun to build a sleeper bug with a 3 liter turbo motor etc etc...

Thure

Subdural

We in Australia have a term for that sort of weird US behavior.

Its called ""ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!""

No I'm not being offensive but you guys sure do some things different to us and the same probably applies the other way around.

But I sure as hell got a good laugh out of it. Neil

Glad you enjoyed :D

666 posts, cool beans.. glad i didn't notice that before.

i had a '67 Sqaureback for a few months, bought it for $1000 and sold it for $2000. awesome car, know i'll never find another one like it. I want a split window bus now... single cab truck specifically, slammed to the ground :D

Like Thure said, There is a huge aftermarket for the beetles. Tons and tons of relatively cheap performance upgrades. It's pretty easy to build a sleeper bug. Not my bag, but I know some guys who have swapped Porche powerplants into some pretty impressive rides.

The Caddywagen could only be built by a drunken Wazzu student! I should know. Go Cougs! :D