HybridZ

Saving money left and right!!!

Well, it is about time for me to order my JTR kit. I noticed the price has dropped to $275 (I think it used to be over $300?). Well anyway, I was talking to some of the guys at my plants machine shop and they said that they had some extra mild steel and could knock out the setback plates, crossmember spacers, trans crossmember and the hood latch bracket for FREE!! That leaves me ordering the setback spacers, spedo cable and driveshaft adapter flange. So instead of $275 in only plopping down $133! Oh happy day!

Yes, you can get the adapter for less (Neapco brand, part number..?)

I wouldn't run a straight piece of steel, though, it would work but where is your exhaust going to go if you route it the traditional way? Zs are low cars, especially when running lower than stock suspension (as most V8Zs are).

Ha I got the best of the best

I worked for a machine shop as a lazer programmer and made mine the same dimension but changed the style so they looked a lil cleaner. :twisted: I think i still have the program to run them on a lazer. Made them up absolutly free. You could probably say i got paid to make them. :D

Although i never did use them....after changing my mind and putting an LS-1 in. I am going to put them up for sale at the car show this April. Complete set spacers hood latch and trans bracket. :wink:

Saving money you will do about anything!!!

LOL :lol:

Briguy280z