HybridZ

any way to say nice things about sellers on the sell forum ?

waynekarnes

greetings !!!

i've bought several items from other hybrid members, i'm thinking, sure would be nice, if there were a place to leave a thumbs up or down, regarding the deal. maybe just a thumbs up, to avoid fools that just want to flame some one.

again, maybe leave your comment and only the seller can leave a reply. only one comment from the buyer, only one reply from the seller. any other comments from the seller or buyer must then be approved for posting by the moderator.

just a thought ...

i bought the tires, 235/60/14, from Sam. he drove an hour and a half, to meet me at the half way point, between where we live. he's a great guy, transaction was smooth as silk.

earlier this month i bought a MSA Aero II kit from Scott in Texas. he bent over backwards and jumped through flaming hoops to make sure that the deal went smoothly. he underestimated shipping costs and refused to let me even split the difference of 40 bucks with him.

anyway, just thinking, oughta be a way to publicly let others know, the seller is a stand up kinda guy.

Guest ON3GO

i too vote for this.. its a great idea.

i too have delt with good and bad ppl on here and its a great way to help others know whats up with these sells and buyers

mike

You have my vote. About a month ago I purchased some injectors from some guy here that were supposed to be used for "one month", but when I got them in, only three worked, the terminals were corroded, etc. Anyways, I think that would be a great idea. Some of the stuff on here can be very costly, and if it's misadvertised by some jackass, it'll really flare up the buyer. :cuss:

Great Idea!