HybridZ

Dropped My Rear Suspension Last Night

EvilRufusKay

Yup, Tha car gets lighter every time I go to the shop! Soaked everything up with PB Blaster, cleaned up the shop, had a beer, and an hour later it was out. I was looking at the diff, I am wondering if it is a 180 or a 200? With the reading I have done I thought all 280's had a R180. But the rear cover is almost square 10 x 9 and it had 8 cover bolts. It has a 22 painted on top (interseting because I have a tattoo with the # 22 on it) and the raised lattering cast in the top reads:

A

S8811

NS1D3

B

Anyony know what these mean? Some letters may be wrong as they were hard to read but its close. Next week I am going to get my Rotisserie and mount her up for the stripping.

Usually I would strip her before I mount her...I guess I will try it a little different this time!!! :D

Thanks Jon,

I was just digging through my old posts because I knew it was in there somewhere but the two links I found were to the old site and did not work. Very Cool!! I guess I don't need to find a Muctache Bar for my Q45 swap now!! Another way to tell is the drain plugs. Looks like the 180s have a male square while the 200 hase a female allen. I definately have a 200!!!