HybridZ

custom front and rear aero..

Guest visionari

Guest visionari

anyone out there made custom front or rear bumper covers or aero parts....i was thinking about trying out an idea and wondered if anyone ever tried it...

Having some molds made at the moment. I had some photos in my personel photo file but I havent figured out how to add them in the new format. I will give it another go. I was going to try to bring an example of new front and rear over with me in a couple of weeks but every one is stuffing me about so it doesnt look like i will be able to. Topless Z was looking at doing a run of them states side.

Douglas

Just tryed to put the photos in. No luck, they must be to large or something. I dont know. Computers are a pain in the arse! I am going to have some better ones soon any way, when i do i will e-mail them to topless Z!

anyone out there made custom front or rear bumper covers or aero parts....i was thinking about trying out an idea and wondered if anyone ever tried it...

So what is it you want to do? One-offs, batch runs, etc? There are several folks here that dabble in custom parts.

I'll be doing something on the front within the next month. Air dam with a 5" splitter and an undertray back to the front crossmember. Just have to finish up some customer work and then I'll be able to get to it on my car.

260det,

I have been making a buck for the fron and rear. The front works a bit like a g-nose but loks a lot better IMHO. Its a nose cone basiclly, you dont run a bumper any more and hopeflly it will improve the aero aspect a bit. The rear is really just a bumper replace ment. It has a small venturi like a ss c/dore which might improve flow under the car but i doubt buy much. I will try to send you some photos later today. BTW, where do you get your supercsr info. I can never find much usfull info on them on the net.

Douglas

Guest visionari

i was looking at the eclipses, and while hating the look of the complete car, the air dam on those may look nice on a z with a few mods to it...