HybridZ

Xander, your .msq files available?

Tony D

Xander have you uploaded your MS fuel tables for your 260?

I have an N/A project in the works, and it will probably stay N/A---so far I have Sim's L28 maps, but nothing form a 2.6.

Did you upload the stuff to the MS site. I would also be interested to see how your performance increases with the MS-n-S on your already proven MS setup on your vehicle. (As I am with Sim's Progress!)

If I ever get back home, I look forward to trying out my ground troubleshooting to fire off the 260 ZT 2+2 again! :x

I will upload my msq file here on hybridz download section. It is not really tuned yet but is running well. And my ignition map is not made yet. I am still runing on mechanical advance in the dizzy. So my map just shows all zeros. This way I can keep driving the car without to much trouble. I am taking it one step at the time. If I have my ignition map ready and I have locked my dizzy than I will post it here on Hybridz.

Good news Xander! Since I am turbo minded I didn't even think of using the factory ignition module on the older distributors. No need to mess with the GM HEI.

BTW, I probably won't post my .msq files until I have the engine tuned a little better. Hopefully the tech edge unit will be in this week.