HybridZ

ok, cant find it in search, so i will make a new post...

TomsCoupe

SOrry, but for some reason i can only load the first page of my search results, and in the mean time, i will keep trying, but if anyone can point me in the direction of a page that shows how to install the r230 from a Q45 into a 240z.

what all is in the process? Will the diff itself bolt up? or do i have to make some custom mounting brackets and stuff like that? I have read so much good stuff about the R230 and that is definatly the way i am going ot go because i would rather pay more money for peace of mind.

I think i am going to seek counsuling for my obsession with cars. I do so much planning before i actually get the car(like now) and i spend 100s of hours finding every little peice of info that i can find just so that it will go smoothly. Seriously, sometimes i stay up for days because i cant stop thinking about a certain idea i had and i want to try it or find out more about it. My god, i am "Car Crazy". Somebody please help me :lol:

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30930

That's probably the best one. If you can't find something in a search you can always try wading through the pages and pages of old topics.

I just went to the drivetrain forum and went down to the bottom and clicked on page 2, and there was this one.

Jon