HybridZ

ZG Flares ZG Flares ZG Flares!!!

240Z_Master

They do have another "REAR" flare that has about 2" more than a standard ZG flare. It is available through only a few distributers in Japan.

You'll be glad to hear I have a set being repaired somewhat for mold making in the near future ! :-D It's interesting how subtle the visual difference's are until you hold them side by side. But it looks as if it would cover a 10"-13" wheel ! :shock:

I'll post pix when I get the chance...............Vince

OK then Vince,whats the story?give us an approximate price and when might we be able to get some?I have a car in paint jail right now that could benefit from these,I may need a 2nd set of taillight panels also.Hmmmm,the hood looks nice too,hatch is pretty sweet...Console.....Somebody just kill me please,I'm out of control :lol:

Im not quite sure' date=' email up MSA or give em a call.

But don't buy from MSA please! I don't know why, but I get the feeling they are more about profit and less about customer satisfaction, no hard feelings, just the pricing is sky high.[/quote']

wasnt planning on it, was planning on ordering from

http://classicdatsun.com/new/240_glass.html and was wondering what sized front spacing would be needed to fill them.[/url]

Yeah.. I got some from classic datsun about 6 months ago, never put them on the car until recently. The finish of the flares is good - they didn't need much sanding before I painted them black. But the 2 front and the 2 rear don't match, they all look different and they were a bitch to bolt on.

VW fender welting is a must have :shock:

By the looks of it' date=' ZG flares aren't that fun.

Anyone else have a mold for the flares that FITS![/quote']

all that i know of is Vince, im sending my flares to him sooner or later to be done in CF and also widen'ed and made to fit better.

mike

Guest Phailure
ever so slightly off topic (but really not...) :?

http://www.rockyauto.co.jp/ this is the site the pic of the above z came from... go check it out' date=' you'll be lost for an hour. tons of insane z's, old skylines, and 95% are hybrids. :shock:[/quote']

These cars are for sale!??! Anyone have any idea how much they're listing them for?

The cars loook like they are for sale. Prices are listed in 10,000 yen. This means that a car listed for something like 250 would be 250x10,000 yen which is about $25,000. This is assuming a $1 to 100yen exchange rate but the actual exchange rate is somewhere around $1 to 110 yen. Pretty expensive cars. Then again... everything is expensive in japan...

I spoke to Les again acouple of weeks ago about the CF ZG's he's supposed to be making. He said they were re-doing the molds for better fitment and finish. I suppose some finishing work is expected in 'glass, but isn't acceptable in CF thast is going to be left exposed.

I spoke to Les again acouple of weeks ago about the CF ZG's he's supposed to be making. He said they were re-doing the molds for better fitment and finish. I suppose some finishing work is expected in 'glass, but isn't acceptable in CF thast is going to be left exposed.

Yeah, Les said about 8 months ago that he was going to be working on the CF Molds, no sign of anything yet.